Due to the busy schedules and routine, people may not get enough time to work out exercises, going to gym, heading towards aerobics or going for a long walk. These people can still keep themselves fit by following certain steps in their routine life that will certainly help them stay fit and fine. These can be considered as the real steps that can be practiced each day.
- Use a Smartphone’s pedometer app: Walking is the best exercise as you know, but it is not necessary to go out for a special walk. By installing this app, you can see how many steps you walk each day. You should at least take 10,000 steps each day. If you are not able to cover these many steps each day you need to find other alternatives to be active in your life.
- Avoid sitting for more than 30 minutes: People who sit at one place for long hours are at risk of getting chronic back pain. A person can burn 33 percent more calories when standing, and frequent walking around will help to stretch his or her muscles and improve the body posture.
Also Read :Activities to lose weight
- Breathe deeply: Take a very easy breathing exercise in the whole day, which would not take your much time. Keep a habit to relax, sit back and breathe deep into your chest. Breathe in for 1 to 2 seconds and breathe out for 2 seconds. You can practice this for 2 minutes at work, in the car, on the couch, while you are making dinner or before bed.
- Avoid sugar and processed foods: If you want to stay fit and healthy without performing exercises you should say no to junk food. Fast food generates lot more calories in your body and hence to remain fit you should add nutritious food in your diet avoiding the junk ones.
- Avoid eating bigger meals: It is always better to have smaller meals all through the day rather than going for bigger meals. Smaller meals will help you stay fuller throughout the day. One way to do this is to plan eating larger, healthy snacks between meals and shrivel the size of your portions at breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can even take a heavy breakfast followed by minimum amount of food during lunch.
Also Read :Body Firming & Toning
Above mentioned steps are some of the ways in which you can keep your body fit and healthy without performing exercises. You can even perform yoga and meditation at home in the free hours that will lend peace to the mind and soul; this, as a result will help lower down the stress. Along with these tactics, drinking good quantity and quality of water should not be missed at any cost. It is the best way to keep you rejuvenated.