Seven Reasons to Fall in Love with Lemon, to Stay Fit this Season
Lemon is a fantastic food that has many truths that every fitness lover should know. Lemons are rich in vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin C, an antioxidant that improves the resistence system, guards against cardiovascular diseases and even owns cancer-fighting properties. Adding in warm water with lemon juice into your diet is an easier way to meet the daily suggested allowance for vitamin C and keep your body operating smoothly. Here, we shall list out why a person should fall in love with lemon this season.
Also Read : How to keep the body fit and maintain your physique
Every morning adding lemon juice to the warm water is highly beneficial and if you are willing to stay fit, you should make it a regular practice.
- Helps boosting your immune system: Large amounts of potassium and vitamin C can be found in lemons and vitamin C is great at fighting colds and a selection of other diseases. Potassium helps control blood pressure in human body.
- Helps lose weight: Lemons help you to feel fuller because of their high level of fibre and this means that you are not going to eat much throughout the day. Starting your day with lemon juice will help you control the level of your eatin
- Creates a PH balance: Everyone knows that lemons are high in acidity but many people do not know that they become alkaline when they are introduced to the body. The alkaline in the body can result to a high-level of health.
- The lymph system is hydrated: The most required liquid that humans need is water and we must drink it on a regular basis so that we are properly hydrated. When a person drinks a cup of lemon water in the morning he or she is starting a day on the correct path. His or her body will then be hydrated correctly and he or she will not be exerting pressure on to the kidneys and adrenal glands.
- Skin gets clearer: Drinking lemon water will keep you away from wrinkles and blemishes as it contains Vitamin C. It will also help get rid of any bad toxins from the bloodstream. This will then result in skin which is clearer.
- A gentle form of Diuretic: Lemons have the knack to augment the rate of urination which leads to a flushing of the urinary tract.
- Beneficial for digestion: Stimulation is created from the warm lemon water and this will aid gastrointestinal tracts. Both, lemons and limes are high in vitamins and minerals, which can assist to release and relax the toxins within your digestive tract.
If you think you do not have enough time to alter your routine in the morning, you can start with this healthy drink. Try it for some days and you may see the considerable difference.