The Effect of Brisk Walking for Weight Loss and Obesity
Being Thin or fat doesn’t mean you are unhealthy, thus the hard ways we have to maintain to our self body is— balance. We also need fats, based on your build, weight and height.
HOW WILL I KNOW I’M OVER-WEIGHT?
We have the BMI (Body Mass Index) obtaining to divide a person’s weight by square versus height.
The normal BMI range is 18-22 for ideal body weight, while BMI lower than 18 considered underweight. 25 BMI is overweight and greater would be OBESITY.
There are many reasons why a person leads to obesity , not just about taking excessive foods which your body don’t needs it, but also a poor Physical Activity, others are Genetics/Hereditary, a person suffering from “ Hormonal Imbalance” , like hypothyroidism or PCOS, and side effect of steroids.
Also Read : Tips to make losing weight easier
WHAT ARE THE RISK FACTOR OF BEING OBESE?
- You will probably have a Joint pain that might lead to “ Osteo Arthritis” for an early degeneration of joints/ knees and ankle.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome this can also lead to infertility.
- Cellulitis which and ft gets collected just under the skin appearing bumpy and presents with dimples.
- Heart diseases/Atherosclerosis
- High blood cholesterol fat gets stored in the arteries and might narrow the blood vessel and cannot supply blood to the heart properly, the blood supply to the heart will be reduced, and heart needs to work more.
- Depression and leads to tension, were depression makes a person mentally and physically weak- not eating either you will eat more. These may cause a lot of disease and health issues such as obesity neither anemic.
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease or a chronic disorder of the digestive system. A severe acidity and stomach content flow back into your food pipe.
- Insulin resistance, the cells of the body fail to respond normally to the hormone insulin and might lead to high blood sugar.
- Fatty Liver or having Excess fats in the liver.
Also Read : How Running Helps In Weight Loss
HOW I WILL MANAGE THE OBESITY ?
- A Healthy Diet and well balanced of eating.
- A Proper exercise and physical activities to obtain a long term for a fit and Healthy Body such as : swimming, brisk walking, running & cycling.
- Passive Exercises programs to increase the metabolism improving blood circulation. It helps to stimulate your muscle contraction which turns into mobilizing fats in the calories. 15 minutes for passive exercise machine is almost like 75 minutes of vigorous exercise.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BRISK WALKING?
- A daily 30 minutes of brisk walking will increase metabolism in our body , helps to burn more calories and fat reduction.
- Brisk walking is very important for a people suffering from high blood pressure to prevent and control complications like stroke and it maintains blood pressure.
- 30 minutes of brisk walk everyday can prevent heart diseases reducing the LDL (Low-density Lipoprotein Bad cholesterol) and increasing the HDL (High-density Lipoprotein Good cholesterol).
- Early morning sun rays between 7 am – 9 am are really very healthy and effective for the bones and muscles as it contains vitamin D, it helps building the muscles and bones . Good for the people who is lack of vitamin D in their bodies.
- A 30 minutes daily walk can improve the blood circulation in your body and increases the oxygen supply to every cell in our body. It reduce the risk of diabetes and lowering the blood sugar level.
- Regular walking has a great impact on the nervous system and elevate the mood of a person.
- Brisk walking maintain the flexibility and the mobility of joints and maintain a healthy muscles.
- A 30 minutes daily brisk walk can prevent the various veins , especially people who have long standing jobs.
TIPS FOR BRIST WALK
- 5-10 minutes of stretch exercises before brisk walk , to help the flexibility of the joints and
- body warm up for 5-10 minutes with a slow speed and gradually you can increase speed. Sudden high speed only sugars in the body will be utilized instead the fat getting burnt.
- Maintain an upright positive with a straight head, neck, back and to keep the hands relaxed.
- The amounts of calories you can burn by walking mainly depend on two important factors;
- Your body weight and
- For every 2 miles in half an hour you can burn up to 200 calories per day.
“ For more concern about your health—call and book at FCBS 04 325 54 81 / Fit and Contoured Beauty Slimming ( FCBS ) with DHA Certified Dietitian will assist you for a better understanding about life style . Come and Take your advice for a nutritional diet and what food to intake based on your body Composition Analysis”.